Designed specifically to target the prostate gland, the P.E.S. Prostate Stimulator is an anal electrode designed with comfort and safety in mind. It is constructed of two basic components: an electro conductive sphere (measuring about one inch in diameter) and the unique flexible T-base platform. Both features are essential to proper enjoyment of this Electrode.
The Prostate Stimulator is a single pole Electrode and as such requires a second Electrode in order to complete the circuit. It can also be used as part of a 3-Electrode Configuration, but please note that this type of configuration may only work with the P.E.S. Power Box.
Some of the Electrodes you might try it with are:
- Tubular Base Ring (Item #PES143)
- Testicle Tubular (Item #PES128) and one of the Corona Stimulators (Items #PES121A-C, PES122A-C, or PES123A-C)
- The Sparkler or Big Boy Sparkler (Items #PES141 or PES142)
Instructions for Use:
- Attach one side of the Low Profile Lead to the connection point.
- Liberally lubricate the anal area and the Electrode.
- Orient the Electrode by bending the flexible T-base.
- Insert the Electrode slowly, orienting the conductive sphere toward the prostate (toward the front wall of the anal cavity), until the juncture of the T-base rests against the anus.
- Attach the other side of the Low Profile Lead to another Electrode to complete your circuit.
- Plug your lead into the Power Box.
Important Safety Notes:
- Due to its design, the Prostate Stimulator should only be used with our Low Profile Lead technology. Use with other leads may cause damage to the Electrode or it may not function properly.
- PES recommends the use of a lubricant with all PES Electrodes. Lubricant not only lubricates but also decreases the possibility of hot spots. We recommend PES ElectroLube (Item #PES075). You can also use Olive Oil. Water-based lubricants, such as Medi-Pak Perfomance Sterile Jelly, can be used in the event you do not have ElectroLube or Olive Oil. Make sure the lubricant you are using is a water-based lubricant with no silicone ingredients. Never use petroleum jelly or mineral oil as lubricant as these can damage the electrodes.
- Caution: Do not use lubricants with silicone ingredients. Silicone is an insulator which greatly affects conductivity, and can chemically bond to the products made from Electro-Flex™ when applied over a long period of time. This will cause the apparatus to cease to function properly, and may void the warranty on the Electro-Flex™ line.
This Electrode can be washed with soap and water (a 10% bleach, 90% water solution with a mild liquid soap also works), but do not soak or scrub. Make sure to wash off all fluids and rinse the Electrode thoroughly. Allow it to dry completely. For disinfection; if you plan to use the electrode for shared usage; we recommend the use of Swiss Navy Toy & Body Cleanser. Swiss Navy is safe for use on the skin as well as the electrode. It is anti-viral, anti-fungal, & anti-bacterial. Allow to dry completely before use.