Available in three different styles, the P.E.S. Corona "Cockhead" Stimulators each offer their own unique stimulation to the head of the penile shaft.
A must have for 'hands-free orgasm', these single pole Electrodes will rapidly become part of your favorite configurations! Please note that in the configurations shown below, the Coronas are interchangeable for each other. Don't limit yourself!
The Corona 'Cockhead' Stimulators are single pole Electrodes and as such cannot be used alone. They require a second Electrode in circuit with it in order to function properly. Keep in mind that some configurations may only work with the PES Power Box.
Some of the Electrodes you might try them with are:
- Tubular Mid-Ring (Item #PES145)
- Testicle Tubular (Item #PES128)
- Double pole Electro-Flex Anal Plug (Item #PES131 or PES133)
Instructions for Use:
- Attach the one side of the Low Profile Lead to the connection point on the Stimulator.
- Liberally lubricate the cockhead and the Corona Stimulator, especially the juncture of the Primary and Secondary Body.
- Adjust the Secondary Body to allow for the depth of the cockhead.
- Slide the Primary Body over the cockhead until it rests just below the coronal ridge. It is best to apply the Stimulator to a semi-erect penis and 'grow' into it.
- When using the Stimulator with Urethral Amplifier, insert the Amplifier before adjustment of the Primary & Secondary Bodies.
- Adjust the Secondary Body so it is in full contact with the cockhead.
- When using the Stimulator with Focusing Pods, the Focusing Pods need to be at least 3/8” apart. Also, do not place any of the Focusing Pods over the urethral opening.
- Attach the other side of the Low Profile Lead to another Electrode to complete the circuit.
- Plug the leads into the Power Box.
Important Safety Notes:
- Due to their design, the Corona "Cockhead" Stimulators should only be used with our Low Profile Lead technology. Use with other leads may cause damage to the Electrodes or they may not function properly.
- As these are tubular Electrodes, the entire surface is conductive. It is recommended to wear latex gloves to help prevent accidental above-the-waist contact. This is only necessary when the power source is turned on.
- DO NOT share Electrodes that are used for urethral penetration.
- Please note that the Secondary Body must be able to move freely through the ring of the Primary Body. For this to be possible, the juncture of the Primary and Secondary Bodies must be thoroughly lubricated. Failure to do so may damage these Electrodes.
- PES recommends the use of a lubricant with all PES Electrodes. Lubricant not only lubricates but also decreases the possibility of hot spots. We recommend PES ElectroLube (Item #PES075). You can also use Olive Oil. When using the Urethral Amplifier, it is recommended to use a sterile lubricant, such as Medi-Pak Perfomance Sterile Jelly. Make sure the lubricant you are using is a water-based lubricant with no silicone ingredients. Never use petroleum jelly or mineral oil as lubricant as these can damage the electrodes.
- Caution: Do not use lubricants with silicone ingredients. Silicone is an insulator which greatly affects conductivity, and can chemically bond to the products made from Electro-Flex™ when applied over a long period of time. This will cause the apparatus to cease to function properly, and may void the warranty on the Electro-Flex™ line.
These Electrodes can be washed with soap and water (a 10% bleach, 90% water solution with a mild liquid soap also works), but do not soak or scrub. Make sure to wash off all fluids and rinse the Electrode thoroughly. Allow it to dry completely. For disinfection; if you plan to use the electrode urethrally or for shared usage; we recommend the use of Swiss Navy Toy & Body Cleanser. Swiss Navy is safe for use on the skin as well as the electrode. It is anti-viral, anti-fungal, & anti-bacterial. Allow to dry completely before use.